Saturday, March 2, 2013

yohj (JUN VIV) et al.: A/W 13


Well, good thing I had already called it, because both Junya Watanabe's and Vivienne Westwood's shows left something to be desired. Mr. Watanabe went with leather biker jackets in various shapes, and Dame Westwood went with extreme shoulder pads and zombie-ish makeup, leaving me with only a more detailed desire for a trench coat (to go with the boyfriend jeans I already wear every day), i.e. one with zippers (both photos from the Watanabe collection).


So, instead of wasting this post (sorry, Jun and Viv), let's look at the Comme des Garçons collection. Because, I have to say, I'm a fan. I would've liked a less-crowded runway though. It makes the already busy suits look a lot busier.


(Junya Watanabe photos via UK Vogue, CdG photos via Style.com


Related Posts