Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Morning Coming Down




I'm writing this as I await for my man to wake up from his slumber (the initiation of which was definitely not aided by a too-late Tim Hortons medium* double-double coffee), as I simply have to watch the last episode of the first season of Camelot before I can do anything else. Anyway, I can at least manage to pass on these photos on to you, teasers of the upcoming Barbara Í Gongini season which were in my inbox this morning. The first photo, as you can probably tell, is from the high-end line, while the second photo is from the Black-line, which, this time around, features even more basic basics such as jeans and, apparently, some chalk. I somehow don't find jeans with a plain tee very inspiring, but I have faith in Barbara, and will use this teaser to remain excited to see the whole collection, rather than being satisfied with these few photos. Also, I'm not sure what's going on with the blue outfit below, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that there will be blue. Blue!



*Tim Hortons has changed their coffee sizes, and so the beloved large double-double is now a medium double-double. Just doesn't have the same ring to it. Why, Tim, why?


Related Posts