Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pilgrimage



Somehow I never connected the fabulous InAisce to the (makes-me-feel-a-little-uncomfortable) Sruli Recht. It makes perfect sense now, but that connection was not established in my grey matter until I received an invite to the Sruli Recht A/W 12 presentation in Paris, and noticed tiny print at the bottom that InAisce will also be presented at the same art gallery, at the same time. The world makes sense again. Except for the fact that I'll likely miss every InAisce show that I'm invited to. Sigh.

Anyway, this is a teaser photo of InAisce's A/W 12 collection, as posted on Facebook this morning. Looks like Jona is pressing on into the land of accessories, whilst attempting to make his models walk across the ocean. Perhaps that backpack is also a floating device...


Related Posts