Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Common Delusions



The weird thing about the last week is that I've really wanted to blog. But I just can't seem to find things I want to post. I'm afraid it has something to do with the fact that I just don't get Mad Men and why everyone seems to think it's such a great show. It might just be a coincidence, but it seems like there's some sort of disconnect between me and fashion lately. That, and corporate fashion is dragging me down.

Anyway, as I've been picturing myself back in the classroom lately, I'm reminded of a common daydream/urge I often had back when I was sitting in a tiny room filled with desks and noisy air ducts. Sometimes, it was all I could do to not get out of my desk, curl up on the floor, and take a nap. Indeed, if I were to wear such a dress as this piece by Von Bardonitz to my next Latin class, I can't see how I couldn't be excused for such behaviour.

(Photo via NJAL)


Related Posts