Monday, November 14, 2011

Rachel Antonio, A/W 11/12




I'll be making the not-so-long march into the east once again in a couple of weeks, and I'm really quite excited to do my Christmas shopping in NY. Though the reality is that I probably won't be able to afford more than a I NY magnet for everyone, I'm thinking it's time to actually go into those big famous stores in Manhattan that you see in the movies all the time. Like Tiffany's and whatnot. But I feel like I should be wearing something slightly more glamorous than what my closet can offer. And so I've decided that I'd like Scottish designer Rachel Antonio to make my NY #4 wardrobe. Her A/W 11/12 collection features Scottish tweeds, wool, and crepe de chine, a.k.a. ingredients for a warm and stylish trip. I'm thinking that the top left outfit will be perfect for seeing Jamie Woon, the next outfit down will make my evening with Alan Rickman even more wonderful, and the outfit below will do double duty for finding the perfect gift and for spending an afternoon in my happy place (the Met). Sigh.


(Photos via NJAL)


Related Posts