Monday, August 1, 2011

Prose



Eek! I won't reveal the path that led me to discovering Prose, a German label from designer Miriam Lehle, as I will be elaborating on that most likely tomorrow. All that matters is that you see what is quite possibly one of my favorite collections that I've ever seen, as I love the overall aesthetic of this group as a whole. I somehow haven't happened upon Miriam before, even though she has quite the CV, including presenting at London Fashion Week's On/Off showcase and selling some of her pieces at Topshop. Anyway, I do know that I want this kaftan, available here. Kaftans are wonderful things, aren't they?


Oh, and before it's too late (i.e. today is the last day), here's a sale code to use at the Mandula online shop for 20% off: mandula. Because it's a holiday in Canada, don't you know.


Related Posts