Thursday, August 11, 2011

50% Viscose, 45% Polyester, 5% Spandex



This morning I received an email informing me that Reborn has bumped down some of their sale items to 70% off. Of course I want the most expensive pieces, making this number irrelevant. However, I came upon a Rad Hourani piece that I absolutely love (even though it's only 50% off) and can't believe is still in stock. Only two of these were ever made, exclusively for Reborn at that, and it looks like both are still available. I think Jackie O would be wearing something like this if she lived forever and became the editor of a fashion magazine. Or at least I would, if I could actually land a job like that in my very northern hometown.

Speaking of jobs, if you're fashion-minded, have some skills, and are looking for a new career, you may be interested to know that International Playground (in Manhattan) is hiring a full-time office manager (click here for details). I would definitely be applying for this one if I lived in New York. Also, SHIN is looking (or at least was a few weeks ago) for some part-time pattern makers (click here for details) to work in their Brooklyn studio. Wouldn't you like to help make my newest favorite piece? Or yours, I spose.


Related Posts