Friday, July 1, 2011

Right Through You



Regarding why this outfit and these pants in particular immediately caught my attention, there's probably some subconscious and complicated reason involving the need for structure and uniformity in my life, as well as wanting at least the feeling of security, while still needing opportunities to be vulnerable and open. But I'm not entirely sure I want to have in-depth psychoanalysis on the reasons why I like certain pieces of clothing and certain designers. As such, let's just say that I like this stuff from Portuguese-born and London-based fashion grad Patricia Pereira da Costa. Also, the bottoms of pockets sticking out from the hem of a top is way more fashionable than that questionable style of wearing shorts that are too short to cover their pockets. The end.


Related Posts