Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm going hunting






You know what's better than having your hair freshly coloured and your fringe perfectly trimmed? Having your hair freshly coloured and your fringe perfectly trimmed whilst listening Björk. Sure, I'm going to miss that little bit of eyebrow that went missing in the process, but I'll live. Anyway, today is brought to you by the end of Season 4 of The Wire (heartbreaking) and the first batch of S/S 11 pieces in the complexgeometries shop. Word of advice: don't set your heart on anything made of silk chiffon. Best to keep your money in your pocket for when the mydearthing shop opens up again. cg sure sorted out the draped tank problem though. I, of course, have my eye set on the tencel piece, being the (one size) blast tank (below). And, yes, the website still states that the pieces are made in Canada.




Related Posts