Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Locked in a cage



Have you ever met a person/place/thing that made you step back and say to yourself, 'I think this is going to change my life as I know it'? I have that feeling from yesterday's acupuncture session. It might have been the fact that it made me recognize I both have to and can change some things to increase the quality of my life, or the fact that I went on and on about wanting to go back to school, or the fact that the acupuncturist's extremely diverse educational background intrigued me. Whatever it was exactly, I think I need to quit my job. But first, I need to put some pants on and work another 7pm - 3am shift...

(Photos of UK fashion grad Lydia Vousvouni's outrageously fantastic 'My Body is a Cage' BA graduate collection)


Related Posts