Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gareth Pugh, S/S 11



Apparently I slept the whole afternoon and evening away, leaving me little time before I turn in for my proper bed time. Many thanks to Konrad then for instantly providing me with excellent material to post. This is Gareth Pugh's S/S 11 presentation, being a film by Ruth Hogben in place of a standard runway show. This is the most highly produced fashion film I've yet seen, and I think only Mr. Pugh could've created such a masterpiece. By the end of the 11+ minutes, you truly feel like you've not only had a front row seat to Gareth Pugh's imagination, but were actually inside his head for a brief moment. At least that's how I felt. And I suddenly want a giant puffer-coat.

(To see video credits, please go to SHOWstudio.com.)


Related Posts