Saturday, August 28, 2010

Monster Fall



It's official: fall is here. It's been quite chilly in the evenings all week and for the entire day today. The leaves are already turning colour, and some have already fallen off. Sigh. What creeps me out though is that Starbucks seems to have known this would happen, as they've decided to release the drink that embodies autumn, being the Pumpkin Spice Latte of course, today. I can't remember when they normally release the beloved PSL, but it certainly was never in August. Someone in New York please tell me: Is the PSL there already too? Because if Starbucks has somehow bought control of the weather, I'm going to have to revise my packing list...

Anyway, though I'm quite happy to be reacquainted with some of my fall clothing already, I'm staging a slight protest against the premature change in season by not posting anything cozy looking today. So instead, here's a video of part of the amazing Lady Gaga concert I attended last night. I was nowhere near as close as the person that took this video, but it was still enjoyable from my perch. I've never seen a musical production quite like the Monster Ball, nor a scary monster quite like this (by the way, don't worry, that's fake blood on Gaga). And I must say, I love the flaming undies. I kinda wish I had had something to wear that was remotely Gaga-ish as at least half of the sold-out crowd was Gaga'ed out (I wore my mono Scarf Dress with my utterly fantastic ArtLab Couture Pleated Harness No. 3), though I was definitely warmer during the walk home than those poor little monsters in next to nothing...


Related Posts