Thursday, August 19, 2010

Get Your Smokey On



Well, that was a day full of unexpected things. First of all, while I was working in the wee hours of the morning, my man woke up on his day off just to get a ticket for me for the Fashion's Night Out: The Show, which apparently sold out right after he confirmed the order. Then, out of no where (well, to someone not looking out the window all morning or watching the news) a thick veil of smoke came over the entire city, being blown in from severe forest fires in British Columbia. As a result, scratchy throats, burning eyes, and unhappy lungs sent us running (very slowly) for enclosed spaces with more air to breathe, which in turn led us to go see Salt. I can't remember the last time we willingly went and saw (or rented, for that matter) a movie with Angelina Jolie in it. I must say though, I've increased my resolve to grow out my hair and keep it black. Now the question is, what do I wear to The Show? Anyone want to send me something spectacular and suitcase friendly? Anyone? Now, if you'll please excuse my evening gasping for air/coughing routine...


Related Posts