Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Unbearable Lightness of Underthings



Well, as a result of this week's events, I have yet to go on my much needed underthings shopping excursion. Last night, however, I saw the most perfect bra in the world. I was lent The Unbearable Lightness of Being by my most cultured friend (and great fan of Daniel Day-Lewis), and finally watched it while nursing away the rest of my woes. If you've seen it, you should already know what bra I'm talking about. The one that Lena Olin wears in a few scenes. I never realized how gorgeous she is, probably because she never wore an outfit like that in Chocolat. So, any ideas on where to find such a bra, twenty-two years after the movie was made? I'd also be interested in the bowler hat...


On a completely unrelated note, I'm quite excited to be sitting on an interview with a musician friend of mine. I'm not sure when I'll be posting it (especially as I'm too comfy to get up just now...yes, go ahead and groan), but be prepared for something completely different...


Related Posts