Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In This Corner...Save Gas



Photo by Robert Frank.

(Robert Frank has an exhibit currently at the MET.
Here's the link if you want to find out more about him.)

***

This Corner was brought to you by the incredible Patricia Ayres. If you still don't know who she is, do yourself a favour and read my interview with her here, and get all your Christmas shopping done here and here (at least for yourself...and for me).

By the way, can anyone else see the faint double exposure in this picture? If I tilt my screen just right, I can see a grand room with high windows and curtains in the sky...Perhaps it's a photo from the other side of the page?


(P.S. In case you missed the memo, "In This Corner..." is a new segment on my blog, where a guest designer will write the post and let us all know a little bit about what goes on upstairs. Much more coming up!)



Related Posts