Monday, November 9, 2009

Shoulder perfection



I am in love with this top. I've been drooling over Gemma Degara pieces since I first discovered her lovely work, but I have yet to purchase one for my own. And now she has a small number from her A/W 09/10 collection on Pixie Market. And this one is just perfect for me. Except for the fact that it only comes in small. Just a fantastic specimen of structural detailing mixed with draped perfection. This piece actually to me seems a hybrid of Alexandra Groover's shell-inspired pieces, and a complexgeometries piece. If I had not been doing calculations in my head all day on how to make a Patricia Ayres artisanal coat mine after a downright fit of royal jealousy this morning, methinks I would take the risk of ordering this small sized top. Sigh.


Related Posts