Monday, August 31, 2009

Cut and Paste, Part 1



I truly hope that none of you are bored with my ArtLab obsession just yet. Because I saw a great ArtLab feature this morning and just wanted to share it with you. In today's Etsy Finds, titled "I Heard a Rumor", they dispel the "common fashion fallacy that it's uncouth to wear white after summer's end." And pictured right at the top of this article and list of alabaster beauties are ArtLab's Aphrodite white tank top, styled with her Clinical White Harness No. 1 (something I have yet to pick up - shame on me!), and the infamous Charlie Chaplin Couture Bib. Also featured is Desira Pesta's white Principe Dress with Sleeves, and Take Off Your Clothes' Inversion top (which is actually a light grey - oops!). Congrats everyone on the excellent feature, and long live white indeed! Until I spill something on it of course...



Oh, and if you aren't yet weary of my ArtLab praises, make sure that you stay tuned for a very exciting feature, scheduled to arrive on this very blog in the not so distant future.


Related Posts