Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Makool, I love you




Oh, let me count the ways I love Makool. Many of her dresses have been known to prompt me to say 'Oh how I wish I could have another wedding ceremony' or 'Oh how I wish I lived in England so I could dress up for a proper tea party.' And this morning's listing is no exception. Created as an after ceremony dress, 'La Carmaux' (below) has so many details to fall in love with: a very low cut (which I would pair with a gorgeous coloured vintage cami/slip), cotton eyelet, layers of silk, and raw edges. I personally would love this dress in an olive or a light grey colour (I don't do well with white). Gorgeous.



And why don't I live in Portland? There must be something in the air or in the water to produce such a great creative (and bicycling) community.


Related Posts