Thursday, July 16, 2009

Androgynous Dutch tulips




Having discovered via the wonders of Google that 'kakofonie' is actually the Dutch spelling of cacophony, I felt the urge to scour NJAL for some delightful Dutch fashion. And I didn't need to click too far. I'm not so sure that ANNELOESVANOSSELAER is the correct moniker for this designer, but sans spaces and a description on their NJAL page, ANNELOESVANOSSELAER it is. Their A/W 09/10 'Spuk & Grusel' collection is said to be for the menfolk. However, with such androgynous models, I'm sure they can make some room for me. I for one would love that big comfy coat, wrapped and tied up with sorrowful tulip lassoes. And I know my other half would have been a much happier camper up the mountain in that raincoat. But I'll happily hold onto him here, sans ANNE...ER.



edit: Google has helped non-Dutch me again - it's Anneloes Van Osselaer. Phewf.


Related Posts