Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eco-friendly tree




Well, for today's post, I'm too exhausted to scour the 'internets' for something new. But that is in no way a bad thing when there are such good 'oldies' as this. I've had this beauty in my Etsy favorites since the beginning. This is exactly what I want to be wearing right now, and possibly at least for the rest of the week. Sans boots and wool socks because of the weather, although I quite like that look. I just adore the cape detailing. I'm sure I would feel like an eco superhero wearing this dress, fighting to keep the Earth beautiful (and not only by looking beautiful). Oh how I wish Tiina would list some more clothing! Her pieces are so earthy and ethereal and beyond exceptional...Which reminds me, I must finish my Mustikka dress...


Related Posts