Friday, May 29, 2009

One last splurge...





Just when I decided that I need to taper off my spending as the 3-month countdown to a one-income bank account has begun, I have come across one of the most diverse and stunning designers, Gemma Degara. I have indeed fallen in love with her Bushido SS/09 collection. I would wear every single piece in this collection. And I mean every single one. I'd love to insert an eloquent fashion critique here of her work, but I am utterly speechless. I've literally been sitting here for the last 45 minutes going through every single picture over and over. Perhaps a Gemma Degara piece will be the last of my spending. Methinks it would be a good way to celebrate my back finally feeling better.



And I must say that the model, Elisabet Garcia, is possibly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Just breath-taking photos. I think I shall grow out my hair. I've been admiring Queen Michelle's hair since I found her Kingdom a few days ago, and now this gorgeous set of locks tempts me ever so much to be brave and make my way through the annoying mid-length stage...

Thanks to Patricia of ArtLab for indirectly pointing me to this designer through her Etsy favorites list. I will be daydreaming of these pieces for quite some time...


Related Posts