Monday, May 25, 2009

Double eco-take (I'll take both, please)



I stumbled upon seedknits' Björk and eco friendly 'Diamond Heart Crochet Dress', which instantly reminded me of tiinateaspoon's (also Björk and eco friendly) 'Paper-doll dress', which I've been oogling since day 1. The two shots of these startling gorgeous dresses are nearly the same poses, don't you think?!! Must be the recycled-materials-couture-dress pose. Ahhh, I love perusing my fave Etsy sellers' faves - I find so many delightful sellers and pieces that I wouldn't have seen otherwise...

Which reminds me, I still have to finish making my 2nd version of Tiina's Mustikka dress. I bought the lovely PDF pattern last July and made my first try with much too heavy upholstery fabric (it's now a very very heavy but delightful bustle skirt). Now I still have at least half way to go on the second/final version, made this time of bedsheets. Oh the life of a procrastinator...


Related Posts